Thursday, February 3, 2011

ZZZZzzOoOoOOOO TIme!

tate running from the jaguar
the fish were as big as tate!

The Zoo was a BLAST! It was the first time taking tate to the zoo and he absolutely LOVED it! It was the first time Jon and I went back since the day he proposed to me too! So the Reid Park Zoo has a special meaning to us! but this time it was all about tate! His face was priceless every time he saw a huge animal, like the tiger or elephants. I wish I could have understood all that baby talk that was taking place! He seemed to be asking all the animals questions. I cant wait till we get to go back as a family again!

He really seemed to like the reptiles! i had to pry him away from them!
This squirell wasnt afraid of tate! and tate wasnt afraid of the squirell!
Jon was so patient with tate! He practically held him the hold time so tate could see all the animals! too much excitement for the stroller I suppose!
tates SHCOKED face when he saw a tiger for the first time! Priceless!

No comments:

Post a Comment