Thursday, December 30, 2010

My LiL MaNS 1St BIrtHdaY!!!

So I have to admitt, I have NOT been keeping up very well with our familys blog. Not that i believe people are waiting day or night for my next BIG post or anything :) But I do want to keep updated for my sake and for my family. So Im going to try and remember all the exciting events I have missed in the lastfew months. Starting with one MAJOR one; TATES FIRST BIRTHDAY


For Taters first birthday we had a "farmed themed" event. We got everything from the cow print balloons to the barn shaped pinata! We invited all of our friends and family. There was TONS of pizza and a BEAUTIFUL cow print caked that my sister Christa made special for Tate! He was overwhelmed with the birthday song, but he LOVED the cake afterwards! He also didnt quite understand how to open presents, but he liked what always came out! Thank you everyone who brought him gifts! He was WAY WAY too SPOILED that day! But thats my baby boy! Love you tate!

No comments:

Post a Comment